KIMBERBELL DEALER EXCLUSIVE CLUB VOLUME 4
Join us every month for a lecture/demo and get an exclusive Kimberbell embroidery project/design. These projects are only available at a certified Kimberbell Dealer. Each attendee will receive a design which will be downloaded to their USB to create the project which will fit in a 4x4 or 5x7 hoop. This is a great way to meet other Kimberbell enthusiasts and share ideas and tips.
The cost is $60 a year. If someone signs up after January 2020, the cost is still $60 but you will get the previous month’s projects.
The Kimberbell Club takes place every second Wednesday each month at 1:30pm at Plano Sewing Center. To register for the Kimberbell Club, use the registration form below. The registration fee is non-refundable and the receipt will appear as LuckyDuck EMB.
For questions, call/text Arlene 214-668-1042 and leave a message.
classes | Clubs
- Kaleidoscope Table Topper, January 26
- Camouflage with Lace, March 6 or 7
- Kimberbell Vintage Flora, March 21
- Adult Sewing Class
- Children's Sewing Class
- Kimberbell Club
- Private Sewing Lessons
- Quilter's Guild of Plano
- Sewing and Embroidery Club
- Serger Club
- Solaris Knowledge Classes with Rickey
- Solaris Project Classes with Arlene & Pat
- Destiny Project Classes with Arlene & Pat