Sew So Simply - Level 3 Sewing Class By Beverly Vance
Tuition: $100, (includes fabric samples & notions)
August 20, 2018: 10:00 am - 12:30 pm or 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
August 27, 2018: 10:00 am - 12:30 pm or 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
September 4: 10:00 am - 12:30 pm or 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
| Click to Register
Level 3 - Elastics, Zippers, Buttons, and More
Payment for these class should be made directly to Sew So Simply.
- All sewing classes require a minimum of 1 week advance registration, and fee payment is due at that time.
- The sewing instructor gladly accepts either cash or check made out to her in payment of class fees.
| CLICK TO REGISTER
This hands-on three week series of classes (weekly sessions are 2 1/2 hours each) will teach beginning sewists a wide variety of basic techniques such as various elastic applications, 3 types of zipper applications (including an invisible zipper), machine buttonholes, French trim on knits, ribbed cuffs, and more.
Those who wish to add to their sewing skills or simply refresh their knowledge will enjoy this hands-on techniques class. All of the fabric samples and notions used in this course will be supplied for you by the instructor, except for the items on the supply list below.
You will receive a discount on purchases made at the Plano Sewing Center for sewing notions required for this class.
Course prerequisite: Beginning Sewing - Level 1 or equivalent experience
Class Supply List
- Sewing machine, in good working order, manual, and any attachments, including zipper foot
- Bobbins for your machine
- Seam guage
- Tape measure
- Needles - machine and hand sewing needles
- Thread - any color
- Fine pins with glass heads
- Shears and small scissors
- Chalk pencil or fabric marking pen
- Seam Ripper
- 2 large safety pins
- Notepad and pen or pencil for taking notes
Please call the store at 972.527.7400 for registration or additional information.
classes | Clubs
- Kimberbell - Too Cute to Spook Embroidery Event! September 28 & 29 and October 5 & 6
- Cutter Club
- Level 1 Sewing Class
- Level 2 Sewing Class
- Level 3 Sewing Class
- Quilter's Guild of Plano
- Sewing and Embroidery Club
- Sewing Machines 101 Class
- Sit & Sew
- Software Classes
- Perfect T-Shirt Class