Plano Sewing Center - Sewing and Embroidery Club
Each month Plano Sewing Center hosts Sewing and Embroidery Club on the third Saturday from 10am to 12 noon. Our goal is to inspire you to create projects with the sewing tools you already own, and just as importantly – to have a fantastic time with new friends and sewing buddies.
Plano Sewing Center welcomes all machine brand owners to come to club… plus there is no charge to attend.
Details on club demos are not announced prior to club day.
Meeting Dates and Time:
Sewing & Embroidery Club - 3rd Saturday of Every Month
classes | Clubs
- Kaleidoscope Table Topper, January 26
- Camouflage with Lace, March 6 or 7
- Kimberbell Vintage Flora, March 21
- Adult Sewing Class
- Children's Sewing Class
- Kimberbell Club
- Private Sewing Lessons
- Quilter's Guild of Plano
- Sewing and Embroidery Club
- Serger Club
- Solaris Knowledge Classes with Rickey
- Solaris Project Classes with Arlene & Pat
- Destiny Project Classes with Arlene & Pat