Plano Sewing Center - Sewing and Embroidery Club
Each month Plano Sewing Center hosts Sewing and Embroidery Club on the third Saturday from 10am to 12 noon. Our goal is to inspire you to create projects with the sewing tools you already own, and just as importantly – to have a fantastic time with new friends and sewing buddies.
Plano Sewing Center welcomes all machine brand owners to come to club… plus there is no charge to attend.
Details on club demos are not announced prior to club day.
Meeting Dates and Time:
Sewing & Embroidery Club - 3rd Saturday of Every Month
classes | Clubs
- Destiny IQ Class, September 19, October 9
- Sit N Sew, October 17, December 5
- Hatched in Africa, September 21
- Kimberbell Spooky Soiree Event, September 28
- Kimberbell Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice, October 25
- Kimberbell Merry & Bright Event, November 22-23
- Kimberbell Tea Party Event, January 24 & 25
- Cutter Club
- Level 1 Sewing Class
- Level 2 Sewing Class
- Level 3 Sewing Class
- Perfect T-Shirt Class
- Private Sewing Lessons
- Quilter's Guild of Plano
- Sewing and Embroidery Club
- Sewing Machines 101 Class