Solaris Project Class with Arlene & Pat
Date: First Tuesday of every month (see below for actual dates)
Time: 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Cost to Attend: $35 (kit included)
All you happy Solaris owners, come join Arlene and Pat, who will be helping you learn more about your wonderful Baby Lock Solaris machine. We plan to have monthly embroidery, IQ or sewing classes.
Create this fun door decoration in the hoop using the Solaris & IQ Designer Use the built-in shapes and think in layers to create this unique project. Include personalization using the large decorative font on the Solaris. We add layers of fills, fun decorative lines and buttonholes for this project.
You will need to bring your machine, embroidery equipment and other sewing supplies. We will furnish a kit with printed instructions and of course lots of friendly help with the project.
Supply list will be sent to you after registration.
classes | Clubs
- Kaleidoscope Table Topper, January 26
- Camouflage with Lace, March 6 or 7
- Kimberbell Vintage Flora, March 21
- Adult Sewing Class
- Children's Sewing Class
- Kimberbell Club
- Private Sewing Lessons
- Quilter's Guild of Plano
- Sewing and Embroidery Club
- Serger Club
- Solaris Knowledge Classes with Rickey
- Solaris Project Classes with Arlene & Pat
- Destiny Project Classes with Arlene & Pat